Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm getting a complex, everyone wants to see more puppies!
Well here they are on Tuesday evening. They have been playing together
quite a bit lately, but they still sleep an awful lot.
The black puppy likes to bark once in a while and the brown puppy
like's to attack! (see picture #2).
The weather has been getting steadily worse. We had around 8" of snow
over the weekend with some blowing and drifting. It was a good time to
stay inside and put together jigsaw puzzles!
On Wednesday the temp is expected to dip below freezing with winds
around 30mph. It's going to be cold! I hope everyone else is keeping warm!


Sharon holding her newest babies.


A little bit of tail biting going on!


Snowplow clearing to road Saturday morning.


Picturesque back yard (I miss the green grass).

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! We hope they stay in the family so we can watch them grow. Max needs some playmates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the puppies are soooo adorable! If I would've known that then maybe I would've stayed home =) I miss you & if possible maybe you can sneak a puppy in your carry on
    -Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those puppies sure are adorable!! Not sure how happy I am that you posted pictures though. I am getting a lot of heat here about needing a puppy. Jack says he will take care of them - and that Will is going to be the one to clean up the poo!
    By the way, it is even cold here in NC. Just 35 degrees this morning on the way to school!

    ReplyDelete